Lord of the Rings actor, Billy Boyd said:
“Gamu’s single with the Aberlour choir is a really strong contender for the number 1 spot this Christmas. Knowing that all the money made from the single will help vulnerable and disadvantaged kids is reason enough to buy it. I’d love to see the public get behind Gamu to make her fantastic single a hit this Christmas.” Source Gamu For Christmas
Buy the song on iTunes. The proceeds plus matching donations from various sponsors will go to the charity.
The proceeds from the sell of this song will go to the Aberlour Scoutland’s Children’s Charity.
Aberlour is the largest, solely Scottish, children’s charity and we provide help to over 6000 of Scotland’s most vulnerable children, young people and their families each year.
Our dedicated team of over 700 staff work across the country in more than 40 services, from Stranraer to Elgin & Aberdeenshire ,helping children and young people who need additional care and support to achieve their potential and to live safe, fulfilling lives. At Aberlour we have adapted and customised our services in response to the changing needs of vulnerable children, young people and their families over the 130 years since the Aberlour orphanage was established in 1875. We help:
• children whose lives are affected by parental drug and alcohol dependency
• young people who have social, educational and behavioural difficulties
• children and young people who run away from home and are exposed to risk of harm
• children and young people who have a disability
• young children to experience positive parenting, play and early learning